Breath Easier and Healthier with Indoor Air Quality Systems from McNatt Inc. Air Conditioning and Heating
A continuous flow of fresh air is key.
Minimize health-threatening pollutants and make your home as comfortable as possible by ensuring a constant flow of fresh air. You could open windows, but that only works in nice weather. Also, open windows can let more allergens into your home. So what is the solutions? A whole home ventilation system pulls fresh outside air in with your conditioned air.
Controlling humidity can improve comfort and health.
We recommend keeping your home’s relative humidity levels between 30% and 60% for your best comfort and health. Here are some signs that your home is too humid:
- Regularly damp areas
- Musty odors
- Condensation stains on the ceiling
- Condensation or frost on windows
- Sticky or clammy feeling in the air
- Peeling wallpaper
- You have to turn on your air conditioner more to get comfortable
Adversely, you can also experience problems with your health and home when the air is too dry. During winter months, indoor relative humidity can be as dry as some of the world’s harshest deserts. So, what can you do if your home has a humidity imbalance? Call McNatt Inc in Corpus Christi at 361-888-4808 or schedule an appointment online.
Do you expericence any of these problems?
- Recurring allergies or respiratory illnesses
- Scratchy, sore throat or excessive cough
- Dry, irritated nasal passages
- Dry, itchy skin
- Chapped lips
- Static shocks
- Cracked, peeling wallpaper
- Warped or cracked wood
- Damage to household furnishings
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products - Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers - Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators - Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights - Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors - To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats - Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle
Breathe Easier and Healthier with Indoor Air Quality Systems
So while indoor air quality systems may seem a little daunting, the pros at McNatt Inc are happy to join up with you to do away with everything that the Corpus Christi environment can throw at your home’s air quality. In Corpus Christi, ventilation systems pair nicely with a variety of other indoor air quality products, so consult the team at McNatt Inc to find the greatest choice for your home and budget.
Whether you already know what specific indoor air quality problem you need to take on, or if you’re just wanting a little more information on how to clean up the air in general, give McNatt Inc a call at 361-888-4808 or set up a free appointment with our online scheduler. We’d be glad to answer any questions you have so that you can take your indoor air quality to the next level.